Somerset Power Systems can provide:
- 24/7 emergency service on most brands of UPS equipment.
- 30 minute or better response by phone in the event of an emergency.
- An onsite response time of 4 hours or better in most major cities.
- Scheduled maintenance for UPS equipment, including battery replacement and disposal.
- Rental generator, UPS and HVAC services during a relocation or emergency power outage.
- Turn-Key Installation of UPS and Electrical Distribution when equipment reaches end-of-life.
- Complete take out and relocation services for data center equipment (ex: Generator Sets, UPS, HVAC).
Somerset Power Systems will remove and reclaim all hazardous wastes (ex. batteries and Freon) and supply a letter of destruction. We are insured for every type of removal, including hazmat and pollution. Our strict standards ensure your building and equipment is protected during the entire process.
Somerset Power Systems has 30,000 sq/ft facility located in Phoenix, Arizona. We have the parts and equipment in stock for quick turn-around on repairs.
Why Somerset Power Systems
Somerset Power offers a clear and simple solution to your maintenance needs. Each preventive maintenance visit to your facility thoroughly inspects your UPS and battery system. Most service providers offer a Major PM annually with Minor preventive maintenance inspections. Somerset Power only provides one type of service – full and complete inspection of the UPS and battery system on each visit. There are no other means to accurately track your battery life performance.
In house, we have IEEE certified battery experts available to discuss the details of battery selection and performance.
Request a quote here with a completion of a few questions and we would be glad to put something together for you whether you need it now, or for future budget concerns.
Call or E-Mail us today for more information
24/7 Emergency Service 602.635.4057